We've teamed up with Lo-Dough to turn another classic takeaway into a fakeaway smash - this BBQ Chicken Pizza clocks in at just over 300 calories *pause for applause* so we have a feeling you're gonna be making this one on the regular...
For your shopping list:
- 1 piece of Lo-Dough
- 75g of precooked BBQ chicken breast slices
- 1 red onion
- 1 pepper, whatever colour you fancy
- Blend Bros Smokey BBQ
- 60g of light mozzarella
- Spring onion
- Black pepper
This one will go from pan to plate in under 15 minutes so is perfect to satisfy those pizza cravings in an instant. All you need to do is:
- Lightly fry one piece of Lo-Dough with spray oil in a pan until slightly golden
- Mix passata and bbq sauce, then spread a thin layer across the Lo-Dough - get right up to the edge!
- Get half of your mozzarella on top and add thinly sliced onion, pepper and chicken, then add the other half of the cheese to sandwich in the goodness
- Whack it in the oven for about 7 minutes, or just until its golden and bubbling
- Sprinkle a few chopped spring onions, crack a touch of black pepper and blob a final bit of BBQ sauce on top- boom, you're good to go!
Nutritional are pretty sweet on this one too:
- Calories: 314 calories
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 9.3 g
- Protein: 27 g